Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Enrich Personal Image


16.8.2008 *** 7.45am - 7.00pm

This is a world of branding, everything is about branding including our self-image. Today, I am attending the "Enrich Your Image Sucess Workshop" presented by Evelyn Ch'ng, my senior from USM. My company is one of the co-sponsor. She talk about character, credibility, charisma, clarity and c...(opps, can't recall). Off course, the participants are requested to check out their colors, and without any surprise, I know my color is cool light.

I enjoyed the sharing session by the guest speaker Elaine Daly. This former Miss Malaysia is really a beauty with brain. She was gifted with all kind of good qualities yet so is "lucky" enough to know what she wants and so determine in pursuing her dream. The same thing goes to Evelyn, she has tried all best in getting what she wants and she is also helping others to achieve their dreams. CLARITY is POWER!








No comments: