Thursday, August 14, 2008

Let's Start Creative Writing!

Today is the last day of the PR, Media Management & Creative Writing Workshop organized by Atcen Commuciation Sdn. Bhd.

We were sweating and scratching our head so much as the intensity of the creativeness increased. The most important message I took home is to be more observant, otherwise is difficult to describe and to build character, finally to be able to live the story.

Our speaker Ms. Aneesa Alphonsus looks glamour like a celebrity ( I wonder if anybody has asked her to host any TV programme??). She was kind and patient enough to answer all our questions and gave us personal guidance whenever it is possible. I has been inspired to read more fiction story books in order to pick up my English writing skills. Hopefully, I am able to finish one book per month, sounds not over ambitious, isn't it? I know it will be easy to say than done, so this sharing serve as a reminder for me.

No comments: